Cross stitch animal pattern series: Red Crab
Check out this cute red crab cross stitch pattern. It is printable and you can download it for free!!
Cross stitch is easy to learn and simple to create, making it a very relaxing craft that anyone can do! Perfect for cross stitch beginner who just wants to try it out. When finished you can turn your cross stitch into wall art, a small pillow or pouch, or give it to someone as a gift!
❁❁❁ This is a digital printable cross stitch pattern PDF only which will be available for instant download upon purchase. ❁❁❁
- What is included in this listing:
-PDF pattern with symbols on color blocks
-PDF pattern with white-black symbols
-PDF pattern with colored symbols
-Pattern printed on several A4 size sheets, which is ideal for the print version. Also, provide you with the pattern printed on 1 sheet for tablet reference.
- Stitches: 85*70
- Pattern Size: 14 count Aida: 15.4w*12.7h cm or 6.06*5.00 inches. These dimensions of the design do not include the margins.
- Colors: List of DMC thread colors and the estimated thread length. It is up to you to choose the background color or fabric of color.
- Delivery: This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed
- Copyright: You can not copy, redistribute, reproduce, sell, or share this pattern or any part of this pattern in any manner.
- THIS LISTING IS FOR DIGITAL FILES ONLY- YOU WON’T RECEIVE ANY PHYSICAL ITEMS
Also, check out our shop page for a full selection of printable cross stitch patterns, you’ll find something here that is perfect for your next cross stitch project.