Cheering for Joy Blessing Cross Stitch Pattern
Check out this cheering for joy cross stitch pattern. It is printable and you can download it instantly!!
The pattern is an artistic expression of the Chinese character 喜(XI). 喜(XI) means happy, joyful, good news, good luck. It uses for a happy event, especially for the new year, wedding, childbirth, congratulation, and announcement. Using a combination of green color floss and the leaf shape in this pattern design adds a sense of freshness.
Giving your loved ones 喜(XI) is sending your sincere wishes for happiness to them. The finished piece fits perfectly into an 11 inch hooped embroidery frame when stitched on 14-count white Aida fabric.
❁❁❁ This is a digital printable cross stitch pattern PDF only which will be available for instant download upon purchase. ❁❁❁
- What is included in this listing:
-PDF pattern with symbols on color blocks
-PDF pattern with white-black symbols
-PDF pattern with colored symbols
-Pattern printed on several A4 size sheets, which is ideal for the print version. Also, provide you with the pattern printed on 1 sheet for tablet reference.
- Stitches: 94*139
- Pattern Size: 14 count Aida: 17.1w*25.2h cm or 6.73*9.92 inches. These dimensions of the design do not include the margins.
- Colors: List of DMC thread colors and the estimated thread length. It is up to you to choose the background color or fabric of color.
- Delivery: This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
- Copyright: You can not copy, redistribute, reproduce, sell, or share this pattern or any part of this pattern in any manner.
- THIS LISTING IS FOR DIGITAL FILES ONLY- YOU WON’T RECEIVE ANY PHYSICAL ITEMS
Also, check out our shop page for a full selection of printable cross stitch patterns, you’ll find something here that is perfect for your next cross stitch project.
Jackie Wang –
Awesome product! Absolutely adorable.